Sunday, October 19, 2008

So many complaints....

So many things to whine about...where to begin?

The laptop continues to be dead. I am simply heartbroken about all of the pictures that have been lost....we have managed to save our big computer and are now back online, as you can see :) However, I cannot get Yahoo messenger to work which is SUCH a pain. So those of you who I communicate regularly with on there (ROBIN!!) hang on...we are working on it!!

I am severely behind on housework. Ever since we got home from vacation I have felt so run down and un motivated. Matt informed me that we must fix this or he is finding another home to come home to after work :) Is anyone else feeling the need to curl into a ball and do nothing???

On an up note, this coming Friday marks a day that my girls and I have been counting down to.....






Yes, I will admit to being a HSM fan. I love them in fact. This coming Friday the movie comes out and we will SO be there. Sydney is so excited that it is all she can talk about. My dad, believe it or not, is a huge fan as well so he and Noah will be accompanying us as well as my sister. So the Waltons go to HSM! I can't wait!!

Well i suppose I should go and clean something...or something :)

No comments: