Saturday, October 11, 2008

Outside My Window...Well, technically, it's not my window, it's Tigger's...but I can see the rain

I am thinking...about how hard it will be to find all of our stuff to pack it all up

I am thankful for..this trip that has been so amazing.

From the kitchen...we are having donuts from our friends at Dunkin Donuts

I am wearing...black yoga pants and my children's museum shirt

I am creating...this blog...and that's pretty creative for me!

I am going...to the Children's Museum today

I am reading...nothing at the moment, my love affair with Twilight is sadly over

I am hoping...that the kids have made some incredible memories this trip

I am hearing...the 10 kids chase each other through the house

Around the house...are single socks...oh man...

One of my favorite things...watching the cousins play

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Get home, wash a million loads of vacation laundry, get everyone back on schedule

Here is picture thought I am sharing...



Cousins rock

No comments: