Monday, October 20, 2008

Trying to motivate myself this morning so I just decided to steal this from Kelli so I would avoid another whining post!


Two Names You Go By:
1 Moooooooooom!!
2. Ramada

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Comfy clening pants
2. My favorite sports bra

Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. To win the McDonald's monopoly
2. the cleaning fairy to show up

Two Things You Did Last Night:
1. Gave Matt a backrub
2. Read Kirsten with Molli

Two Things You Ate Yesterday:
1. McDonald's
2. One of the yummiest Gala apples ever

Two People You Last Talked To By Phone:
1. Matt
2. My sister

Two Things You Are Doing Tomorrow:
1. Having coffee
2. Cleaning

Two Longest Car Rides:
1. Battle Creek, MI to North Carolina
2. Battle Creek, MI to Nebraska

Two Favorite Holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Thanksgiving

Favorite Vacations
1. Indianapolis
2. North Carolina

Two Favorite Beverages:
1. Diet Pepsi max
2. Orange juice

1 comment:

Anna B said...

If the cleaning fairy shows up over there can you tell her "I'm still waiting"!