Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Yes another one

I found another one....He he. You know y'all been wanting to do another one of these things....

4 Things About Me

Four Jobs You've Had In Your Life:
1. Front desk clerk at a huge resort
2. Leasing agent at an apartment complex
3. Newspaper deliverer
4. Cook

Four Movies You'd Watch Over and Over
1. The Princess Diaries 2 (I know.....)
2. Love Actually (that movie is ALWAYS hilarious)
3. Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
4. Return to Me

Four Places You Have Lived
1. Born in Brockport New York
2. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
3. Mancelona, Michigan
4. Milford, Nebraska

Four TV Shows You Love to Watch
1. House
2. American Idol
3. Extreme Makeover, Home edition
4. Lost

Four Places You've Been On Vacation
1. Disney World
2. Washington D.C.
3. Virginia Beach
4.A million places up north

Four Websites You Visit Daily
1. MY blog
2. Everyone's else's blog
3. My bank account
4. Anything to do with our upcoming vacation

Four of Your Favorite Foods
1. Steak, smothered in fried mushrooms
2. Taco Salad
3. Ponsineta sundaes from Tico's in Lincoln, Nebraska
4. Anything chocolate

Four Places You'd Rather Be Right Now
1. Heaven
2. Sleeping
3. Vacation, anywhere away
4. My mom's house having dinner

OK, your turn.... :)

4 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

I saw this on another one today and I thought I would do it tomorw..i love these things...

speaking of house...that was pretty good last night...but I must have missed smething cause I dont get how he got malaria and why his wife left...can u clue me in?

Mandi said...

Nope missed it myself....darn!!!!

eyes_only4him said...

hey, I have tagged you...put your camra to use again..go check it out baby;)

Mrs. Hawk said...

These are great, Mandi! And I 100% agree with you on "Return to Me" LOVE IT!