Monday, January 16, 2006

Home again, home again......I was really glad to see the blue house come into view I must say. The kitties were very glad we were home, at least they were glad I was home. Within minutes the kids were chasing them down!!

We had a great time with Matt's family. I had an awesome time with my "coffee/blogging" buddies. Overall, just a good time. I took my new camera and as I sat down to post tonight I plugged it in to download some pics. Well, I took a total of 8 pics. Oops.....I'm just so not used to having a camera yet!! But here are a few of the few that I took!!





Jonah getting a kiss from Maggie










My Emma Jane with her great-grandma Lois Jane





And my brother and sister-in-law, Ken and Robin, are going to be parents soon so we decided to ease Ken into fatherhood by just giving him a teeny taste of parenthood.......












there you have it, our mini-vacation!!

5 comments:

Melis said...

What fantastic pics girl! Looks like fun and relaxation was had by all! Good for you!!

Misty said...

glad it was a nice weekend for you! it was so good to see you :) your pictures are great...
i don't know, i am a picture aholic and now that my camera is stolen, well... it's best to pace yourself, my friend. lol...

Mandi said...

Melis - Relaxation is a bit far as the kids were determined to stay up late and get up early!! But fun yes!

Joce- Drove by your mom's place just for old time's sake :)

Misty - The coffee thing is such a blast. I always sort of worry about what we will have to talk about but then it just starts and three hours feels like 10 minutes!! I'm working on building my picture taking skills so hopefully by our real vacation, I'll be all set!

True_Floridian Momma said...

so glad you had a great time....

eyes_only4him said...

my son has those smae spider man jammies..haha