Thursday, January 26, 2006

Yes, another new template....My other one was too dark and it was sooo brilliantly sunny today, I just had to change it!

Tonight is bible study and I am SOO looking forward to it. Not just because it's a great study but because my children are crazy tonight. Especially my son!!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!! CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!!!

So I pulled a brilliant move today. I had to pick Jonah up early from school so I had to go into the school. I couldn't find Sydney's shoes before we left so I had to carry her. (Editor side note: I HATE shoes, they are evil. SO are socks. Bring on summer!!!) As we were leaving the school, we started to cut across the grass. Jonah says, "Mom! We are NOT allowed to walk on the grass. You should not be doing that." I reply, "It's ok bud, it's just quicker. Sydney is very heavy!" No sooner had I said this to him and my feet slip out from underneath me as I am headed down this little hill. Of course there was the faintest bit of snow on the ground making it slippery, but I was in such a hurry to put Syd down that I didn't bother to slow down. I slid the whole way down the hill making my backside very cold and wet. Not only that, but Jonah's school is at a rather busy intersection, so all these people are rolling down their windows yelling, " ARE YOU OK????" Sounds like old times eh, Joce???? Just goes to show that you NEVER outgrow your clumsiness!

5 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

oh my goodness...hope you didnt bruise your tail bone..

it is so emabrassing when that stuff happens, your pray noone else saw..haha

Mandi said...

Christina - Alas, no such lukc. About 20 people saw me, totally humiliating!!!

Joce - There was no group of people!!! You erxaggerate. And that only happened like.....7 times. :) Oh how we hated Prisoners of Wellness!!

Misty said...

i LOVE this template...
you know what your story made me think of? lol... i have this theory that when our children she us break a rule, or we tell them that it is ok for us to make an exception breaking a rule- that we fall on our butts... i saw this to Genny and chris ALL OF THE TIME...
and then you did.
you proved my theory! :)

Felecia said...

I very much agree with Misty (although I'm not sure where in blog world she went?) Anywhoo - yes, I agree with this theory. About 5 years ago when my sister-in-law and I were roller blading the neighborhood, I decided to be a hot shot and "jump" the train tracks. Not a good move - I fell on my butt in the busiest intersection of the city! Much to my dismay, those who rolled down their windows didn't ask if I was OK... "HA HA HA HA!!!!" My sister-in-law was so embarrassed SHE had to roll away and leave me there to limp out of the heckling crowd! (Talk about sisterly love, huh!?)

Mindy said...

I misjudge and walk into my own walls almost daily. I usually have at least one buise to prove it. Jayson's just started laughing at me. Let's just say I'm not very graceful either. :O)