Sunday, November 06, 2005

Weekend update

We had a great weekend!! What a fun visit with the in-laws and it was so great to see Matt's grandparents. The kids enjoyed being away and speding time with family. Add to that my fun getaway and it was a terrific weekend!!!

Alas we are back to real life. Although I must admit that it feels good to be home. The kids seemed to slump back into themselves as we walked in the door. And I am looking forward to seeing everyone at church tonight.....

But the absolute highlight of my weekend.....FINDING MAPLE SUGAR CANDY AT CRACKER BARREL!!!! I was so thrilled. I thought the only place in the world to find that stuff was in Frankenmuth!!! So very awesome!

1 comment:

eyes_only4him said...

I dont think I have ever had maple sugar candy, nor have i heard of it..

glad u had a good weekend.

I love Frankenmuth..I wish every city could be like that one:)

(its no detroit...LOL)