Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Camping out

We're at Mom's again. For Pastor's appreciation this year, the church decided, in lew of giving my dad cash(he's the pastor of our church in case you didn't already know that), of getting them a trip. My parents got to pick the place and the congregation all helped send them. Really great idea, I thought. So they're gone and we're camped out at Mom's taking care of Noah. I was having flashbacks last night of our year in the attic as Matt and I slept in my parent's room with all three girls! Memories....Like the corner of my mind.....

I was so thrilled that House was back last night. Man, I love that show. And a brief update on Lost.....IT'S AWESOME!!! I'm so hooked. I told Matt last night that I want it for Christmas. It's one of those that I could watch repeatedly and not get tired of it. So cool.

And now brace yourselves..................I'm going to paint my bedroom. I got a gift certificate to do just that back when we moved in and there it still sits. So I'm biting the bullet while it's 65 outside and I can have all the windows open. I'll take pictures when I'm done. Pray for me, I hope I like the color I picked!!!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

what color did you pick? I can't wait to see it!

eyes_only4him said...

oh you no i love decorating..cant wait to see..

I love house too..i have missed it..thank goodness its back, althogh last nights show wasnt the best..but it was still good..

i have never seen lost..i dont think i would like it

Misty said...

i love lost... i want it for christmas too (Since we have completely lost our set....)

am anxious to see the color you chose! we are planning two paint/decor projects in our home as well.... fun stuff....

Felecia said...

I feel such a bond right now... we're both finally acting on the long overdue task of making our bedrooms pretty. I plan on peeling paper over the weekend (Andy's hunting) and if time allows, I would love to finally paint it too.

((What color are ya doing?))