Friday, November 18, 2005

Back

Well, I'm back. In case you hadn't noticed :) SBC has proven yet again that the sqeaky wheel gets the oil.....grrrr.

We finished Lost. I HAVE A MILLION QUESTIONS!!! What's in the hatch?? Who are the others??? WHERE'S WALT?????? All of these questions are rhetorical....please don't answer them. Guess we'll just have to wait for the stinking next season. AHHHHHH!!!!!

Felicity is still awesome though....

Here's Emma's pictures that I had taken...they turned out so nice. More blogging later....
































4 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

such cute pictures...

I wondered where you have been, I have not seen ya online for a few days..

I dont watch Lost..so I am lost as your asking questions???..LOL...the season is over already? it just started!!..holy cow

Mandi said...

Yeah I know.....crazy huh??

Misty said...

i love these pictures. absolutely beautiful....
i am so sorry to say, my dear, that you will be waiting until fall of next year. how can you do it, knowing that it is on RIGHT NOW, EVERY WEDNESDAY????
i admire your strength and stamina... :)
just remember, the allegience we could form against SBC could be quite powerful.... just a thought....

Melis said...

She is a doll to say the least! Simply fantastic pictures!!