Thursday, November 03, 2005

Here they are, the picture of my room. The color is called Classic Blue. I worked till midnight last night and all day today to get it done. My poor wrists were so bad (I have carpal tunnel) but now that my pain meds are kicking in, it's way better! I really like it. Depending on how the light hits it, it looks gray. Very cool. I'm rather pleased although I hate painting. Now Matt wants to know when I'm doing the rest of the house! :)














































So there you have it, my attempt at beautifying my home!

Tomorrow we head to Detroit to visit Matt's family. The kids are so excited about getting away. Please say a prayer for our poor van.....it's taken so many trips!! But the weekend promises to hold many fun times. Details when we return or even while we're there, they have a nice computer!!

6 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

I normally do not like blue. But I must say, I love that color..well done my little martha in the making:-)

we have family in the "detroit area" lets see, gross pointe, east point, frasiar, romulous, taylor...yup that about covers it..LOL..have a good time, even though detroit always freaks me out, too many crazies..LOL

Misty said...

it looks beautiful! you look like a pro.... feel free to help me with my renovation projects, you obviously paint far better then i!

kelli said...

I really like it. Nice job.

Melis said...

What a fantastic job! Whooohooo for you! I really like the color, too! Funny! I always like "colors" in everyone elses house... but still stay with all the neutrals in my own! lol Drive people insane I tell ya! he he

Mindy said...

I love it. It looks just beautiful.
Can't wait to see you!

eyes_only4him said...

is it just me...or is your web site all backwars..my i must have my glasses on backwards..LOL