Tuesday, November 08, 2005

56 Questions

56 Questions that have no meaning or relevance to anything but they are fun.
UNIQUE
1. Nervous habits - I rub my eyebrows, saves money for getting them waxed!
2. Are you double jointed - No.
3. Can you roll your tongue - no
4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time - Yes
5. Can you blow spit bubbles - Yes.
6. Can you cross your eyes - Yes.
7. Tattoos - No.
8. Piercing - Just my ears.
9. Do you make your bed daily - Yes

CLOTHES
10. Which shoe goes on first? Right, even though I'm left handed
11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone? Yes
12. On the average, how much money do you carry? - $0- I have a debit card - who needs cash?
13. What jewelry do you wear 24/7 - Wedding Rings, my manatee ring that Matt got me and my silver cross necklace
14. Favorite piece of clothing - anything comfortable, jeans

FOOD
15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl it
16. Have you ever eaten Spam? I'd have to be starving
17. Do you use extra salt on your food - depends on the food
18. How many cereals in your cabinet - Had to go count...9!!
19. What's your favorite beverage -Pepsi
20. What's your favorite fast food restaurant -Arbys or Taco Bell
21. Do you cook - Yes

GROOMING
22. How often do you brush your teeth -At least once a day
23. Hair drying method - air dry
24. Have you ever colored/highlighted your hair -A couple of times, I went red, it was fuN!

MANNERS
25. Do you swear - No, oddly enough I still feel like crap and fart are swear words!
26. Do you ever spit - Only when I have a cold and lots of flem

FAVORITE
27. Animal - Manatees!
28. Food - Steak
29. Month - December
30. Day - Saturday
31. Cartoon -I detest cartoons
32. Shoe brand - anything cute!
33. Subject in school - English
34. Color - Purple
35. Sport - Football
36. TV shows - House
37. Thing to do in the spring - open windows, go to the park
38. Thing to do in the summer - Swim at mom's,go for walks
39. Thing to do in the autumn - put on a sweatshirt!
40. Thing to do in the winter - Shopping
41. In the CD player - lol, Christmas music, (don't tell my dad!)
42. Person you talk most on the phone with - Mindy :)
43. Reading - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, brushing up before the movie!
44. Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows/mirrors - nope.
45. What color is your bedroom - Casual blue, very nice if I do say so myself!
46. Do you use an alarm clock - No, but I have to have the clock on my side so I always know what time it is!
47. Window seat or aisle - Window
48. What's your sleeping position - My side while Matt is in bed, when he leaves, my tummy
49. Even in hot weather do you use a blanket - Yes
50. Do you snore - Matt says yes :)
51. Do you sleepwalk - No.
52. Do you talk in your sleep - No.
53. Do you sleep with stuffed animals -um, no
54. How about with the light on - No.
55. Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on - I love to fall asleep with the TV on, Matt hates it though
56. Last interesting person you met - Misty and Sandy!

Sorry for subjecting y'all to another one of these, but I just love them!!

2 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

wwdont worry, I love these things too..LOL

I was going to do this one...but then I didint, I am much to lazy to cut and paste the whole thing:)

eyes_only4him said...

ok, I have no idea why there are 2 w,s there....it wasnt there when I proof read it...i swear I have a ghost following me