Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Totally random

Well it's been a while. I am yet again convinced that SBC is the anti-Christ. But I must not harbor ill will, hopefully we will have internet back again soon. In the mean time, I'll share this and that.

We're still making our way through Lost. I'm still LOVING it. It's so frustrating as we finish a disc to RUN it to the mailbox and wait another 2-3 days to get the next one. Ah well. In between Lost discs, I have discovered felicity. I vaguely remember when it was on TV, but I saw it at the library and decided to try it. I LOVE IT! Matt is truly sick of it, but I'm hooked.

On from my viewing habits......We went and had family Christmas pictures taken on Sunday. Ok, please remind me next year to do this in SEPTEMBER!!! It was total insanity. My kids looked gorgeous however and we finally managed to get them done. I'll post one when we get them back next week. Matt was not happy about getting them taken, but we haven't had a family picture taken since Sydney was born so it was high time. He survived!

Everything else is well. It blows my mind that Thanksgiving is next week, where in the world is this year going?!?!??! I'm so excited for the holiday though. Matt's brother and his wife are coming to stay with us and doing Thanksgiving with the Waltons at mom's house. It's too fun. Lots of noise, food, game, noise, people, noise......You get the idea! And then we launch in to Christmas starting with the highlight for me, the Steven Curtis Chapman/Mercy Me Christmas concert!!! WOO HOO!!!! So big stuff happening.

Well I think that's it for now, if you don't hear from me soon...Someone plan an assassination attempt for SBC....

3 comments:

Misty said...

well, i would happily join in on the sbc plot. (this is misty, btw)

your holiday sounds perfect. truly.... feel my envy.... :) i am sending it your way....

can not wait to see the picture!

Melis said...

Sounds like you have lots of big, exciting stuff coming your way! That's so cool! I can't wait for Xmas this year either... lil one will finally be old enough to have that twinkle in her eye, and the excitement thing going on Xmas morning! :) Can't wait to see your family pics!!

Mindy said...

Here's to the Waltons! I hope your Thanksgiving is a wonderful time with your family! I can't wait to see your family picture!!