Thursday, April 28, 2005

Ahh, sunshine

I think today would have been utter diaster if the sun had not been out this morning......but, Praise the Lord, He knew I needed sunshine today.

so what's new with the Kurtz's?? Matt's new job continues to go well. He's doing training this week, today he got to see how chips are made, he was thrilled. We're still waiting to hear about the house. I'm hoping we can move the second week of May, we'll see. Molli's surgery is Tuesday, starting to worry about that a bit. I'm just trusting that God will be there, every step of the way. On a happy note, her gymnastics teacher wants her to skip the 4 year old class and go straight to the young fives class which is much more advanced. I guess that means she's good......she was so excited. It means she gts to be in the "big" gym. To me, it means more time and money. We'll see about that too! Emma continues to be trying. With the nice weather they are playing outside almost constantly and she cannot be bothered to come in and use the bathroom. So I feel like we are potty training all over again!!! AAAAHHHHH! I hope she gets the hang of it soon. Sydney is...crazy. She is my active child. Some of you are saying,"No way!" What? All my other children are so quiet and reserved! He he! But Sydney defies them all. She is all over. and she is so smart, figuring things out, how to get onto the top of the microwave, how to scale the pantry shelves to get a fruit snack, how to opent the back door just enough to escape. She reminds me of the velociraptors in Jurassic Park, who kept trying the fence for weakness....she's giving me gray hair!

And an update on Grandpa, he had a slight heart attack, but he's home now and feeling ok. He's fairly ornery so I guess he's back to normal!

well off to do my life....

No comments: