Monday, April 18, 2005

AWESOME!!!

Ok, so i've had very little sleep, lots of coffee and I am still on a high from last night! We went to see Steven Curtis Chapman with Casting Crowns and Chris Tomlin. OH MY WORD!!!!! It was phenominal.....and that's putting it mildly. Worshipping live with Chris Tomlin ( he wrote Forever, WE fall Down...etc) was..........can't even come up with a word. And we were worshipping with THOUSANDS of believers. It was fantastic. The whole concert was one big worship service. How awesome... and Steven's newest album is mostly worship stuff. There's a song that is the new anthem for my life. I can't get it out of my head....over and over I hear it. I'm writing out some of the lyrics below, get the album, it's awesome! Ok, gotta get some more coffee and Make More of Jesus today! WOOOOHOOOOO!

I wanna make much of you Jesus
I wanna make much of your love
I want to live today
to give You the praise
You alone are so worthy of
I wanna make much of your mercy
I wanna make much of your cross
Take my life
and let it be used to make much of You

2 comments:

Misty said...

that is awesome! i love that! i love the big worship festivals where you camp and worship for days! God is awesome, well beyond awesome, but there is something about being with thousands of other people who are Praising Him right along with you, that is BEYOND words!

Mindy said...

I'm so glad you had a great concert experience Mandi! We all need those times away from everything to focus. I find sometimes the best places are surrounded by anonymous crowds and entering worship as the Church.
Make much of Jesus today, my friend.