Monday, April 11, 2005

Things I love

So here it is, my current list of things I love......

1. Old musicals
2. Meeting new friends to chat with on Messenger
3. Getting real phone calls
4. Getting e-mail from people who I haven't talked to in a long time
5. Kissing my children
6. Putting the kids to bed :)
7. Staying up late with Matt
8. Watching the girls make up games (Molli is ALWAYS in charge)
9. Seeing Emma play with Noah
10. Catching my kids being nice to each other
11. Waking up and Matt is still there
12. Living so close to my family
13. Having a small group who care so much about us
14. Waking up to birds singing
15. Listening to rain on the roof
and finally 16. Fitting into my clothes well!

3 comments:

Misty said...

i love your list! our cell group right now is focussing on how Joy is a commandment and we should strive to be joyous.... your list really encouraged me more in that direction! thanks... i am going to totally copy you and do a "things i love" list too. :)

Misty said...

true, i am a copy cat, but i was just so inspired! great idea! it honestly has had me thinking of things i love for 2 days! i think, if i had my way (and with the help of friends) i would be up to 1 trillion on a list now. THANKS FOR THE INSPIRATION! :)

Mindy said...

do you guys know that book "1001 things to be happy about"? it's fabulous. especially for inspiration. Who says misery loves company...joy's contageous, right? :o)

(oh, and AMEN to clothes fitting@ especially ones you dont' think will!)