Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Rain

It's raining......usually I complain about Michigan rain. No rain was one of the best thing about Nebraska, but everyone complained about it so much that it wasn't really always great. I was disappointed this morning when I got up and it was sunny.....weird huh? But now the sky is gray and I am rejoicing. I know, I need help....

Tomorrow is Emma's birthday, don't worry, there will be pictures and a sappy blog about the day she was born. But I can't stop looking at her and seeing how much she has grown even since last summer when we got here. We were looking at pictures last night and she just looks so very grownup. How can it be that she is so big??? Where did time go? Ok, enough sappiness, we'll save the rest for tomorrow.....gotta go clean :(

No comments: