Thursday, April 21, 2005


Emma's birthday Posted by Hello
I tried to get a baby picture on here, but Hello stopped working! But this is how Emma spent her third birthday - in time out where she finally fell asleep! Not a very good way to spend a birthday, but what are you going to do? I cannot believe it has been three years. I looked at her today in her Dora t-shirt and just thought she looked so grown up! I know I've said it before, but where does the time go??? She has always been my gentle one, unless engaged in full blown wrestling with Daddy or Unlce Josh where I'm pleased to say she can hold her own. She thinks so much about things, ponders. She loves other people so much. I love to watch her with Noah. She walks up to him and wraps her little arms around him and says, "You're my friend Noah. " Such a big heart. So here she is, my big three year old girl. And yet another step toward the growing up thing. Also, one year closer to being a teenager!!!!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I am trying to maximize all the moments I can where I'm her world, her favorite, her best thing ever, her mommy. I store them all inside my heart, the kisses, the cuddles, the "mommy, don't leave my room yet", "mommy's I want some lovings". So that someday, when she's no longer three and I'm no longer cool, I'll have a reservoir to draw from.
Happy birthday little Emma