Saturday, October 02, 2010

So the theme this month for NaBloPoMo is PLAY...this is gonna be fun :)

As I was browsing their site, my eye caught this blog so I clicked on it. Where I discovered the most wonderful thing EVER.....

I was raised by two theater major parents....musicals were my life. I couldn't understand why in fourth grade that no one understood me quoting 1776....didn't everyone watch musicals all the time?? We just got this today in our first day of PLAY and it is AWESOME! Oh my word....so much fun!

So what are you playing today??

2 comments:

Katie said...

Mandi!
You're a blogger!?! (and a good one, may I add...)
Thank you for reading my crazy blog.
I am having so much reading through yours (however, not getting much work done but, I guess the work will still be there when I'm done huh?)
You rock. Thanks for your comment and for putting me on your blog roll.
xx

Katie said...

BTW, this game looks like fun!