Thursday, October 21, 2010

Man, I suck.....I am on the computer EVERY day! How is it that I cannot remember to blog??? It's not like I don't have anything to say, good grief, Matt tells me to stop talking at least twice a day!!! Note to self: find a way to remind myself to blog

I'm getting excited :) Tomorrow morning I leave with my mom, Aunt, and Grandma to head to Frankenmuth and Birch Run over night. This is the first time I am going away without taking Liam with me. The first time that Matt will have all six kids on his own. I know he'll be fine, he's an old pro. But I'll keep my phone on loud, just in case :)

I started my weight loss program (again) on Monday. So far so good, although I did have a McChicken sandwich yesterday. But I did exercise...so that helps right??? How I wish there was just a fat cure....but I suppose that wouldn't help change my mindset about food and my relationship to it. It would help if I didn't love sweet stuff so much. Oreos, candy bars, Twinkies....um...I'll be right back :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oreao's...YUM.

Have a good time without the kiddos!

Unknown said...

that was supposed to say Oreos...YUM. I don't know what oreao's are?!