Friday, October 01, 2010

Friday morning numbers

1 crying Liam
3 loads of laundry waiting to be folded
10 baby bottles that need washing
4 Kurtz kids at school
9 hours till dinner with friends
10 adorable baby fingers that I love kissing
2 phone calls to make
6 beds to change
2839 texts last month (really? didn't seem like that many!)
84 days till Christmas!!
21 days till my getaway with my mom, aunt and grandma
3 winter coats I need to buy
2 light bulbs that need replacing
12 hair ties that I found on the floor this morning
1 lonely puppy who is missing his Bo friend
3 boxes of dog treats purchased to help appease said lonely puppy
3 football games left this season
1 happy Thomas playing Wii all by himself
and 1 still crying Liam which means
my post is over :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

A mother's work is never done, huh?
:)