Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Oh I've failed already! Just got out of the habit of blogging so blogging every day has escaped me. Especially the last two days where Liam has been cutting ANOTHER tooth and it has been miserable. No sleep, nothing getting done, just sitting with a crying baby trying to stay sane. Last night I really hit a wall. Usually I am fairly patient as a mom. But after no sleep and no relief from the crying, I just wanted to run away. Let's face it, I still feel that way this morning.

So as far as PLAY goes this morning, that means that I playing hooky. Hooky from the dishes and messy living room and the millions of loads of laundry that need folding. Hooky from getting dressed and hooky from showering. Well...ok maybe not showering...a long hot shower sounds amazing actually. I'll take Thomas' rubber ducky and then it counts as play right? :)

No comments: