Tuesday, June 30, 2009


In honor of summer and the fact that my children are home 24/7, I've decided to do a post on each child individually. Tell you all about them right now. And if that's too boring for you...well then don't come and read it :)

I'll start with my firstborn. Jonah.
Jonah...

is 10 years and 5 months old
finally has short hair after an endured season of long hair
is so athletic, he can pick up any sport fast (much to his father's dismay)
is going to be a 5th grader this fall (lord, help me!)
is incredibly handsome
is so good with his little brother, not so much with the sisters :)
has the biggest heart for animals
He wants to be a vet when he grows up
is very sensitive to how other people are feeling, again, not so much with the sisters
kisses me goodbye every time he goes somewhere
HATES reading
loves science
is quite an imaginative drawer
like to play with his "guys" still
REALLY wants a Nintendo DS for Christmas
(he's getting one) :)
is nosy and always wants to know what's going on
yells...a lot
can sing....I love to hear him sing
gets told that he should be a model
likes the house clean
hates to make it clean :)
truly wants other people to be happy



Which makes me a very happy mom. I love this kid.

3 comments:

Mrs. Hawk said...

I'm excited to learn all about your kids!

Unknown said...

That is such a good idea to spotlight each of your kids! He is one handsome kid, hey I have a 9 year old daughter, say in like 15 years we introduce them :)

Mandi said...

Excellent plan, I am all for arranged marriages!!