Monday, June 22, 2009

SUN, GLORIOUS SUN!!!! Now, don't get me wrong, I don't handle hot weather very well. But I do LOVE the sun. And we have had a very wet, cool June so this sweep of sun and warmth is very welcome. We spent the WHOLE weekend in the sun at the pool. It was wonderful!

We had fun celebrating our dads too. Matt took an early morning bike ride with Jonah, father and son :) That gave the girls and I the chance to make breakfast and cards. Then it was off to church and then off to Mom's where we celebrated Matt and my dad. Lots of swimming and steak eating. A perfect day, minus the moments of whining and time outs :)

Another summer week begins and here I sit, trying to find things to keep us busy. Wednesday is Matt's day off and we are heading to Lake Michigan for the day. The kids are excited about the "ocean" which we have to keep reminding them is just a big lake :) They don't care!

No comments: