Thursday, June 04, 2009

I was tagged by my beautiful friend . So the rules are that I have to tag the person who tagged me, complete a list or 8, and then tag 8 other people (and let them know I tagged them). So here goes:

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:

1. Swimming every day
2. Connecting with new friends
3. My brother and his family coming to visit
4. Friday night bonfires
5. Camping!!!
6. Firefly catching
7. Being able to stop using my dryer completely
8. Not having to get out of bed by 6:30!

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. laundry
2. Checked Facebook
3. dishes
4. Ate Subway
5. Finished my Jodi Piccoult book
6. Redid our budget with Matt
7. Made out our camping meal plan and grocery list
8. Weeded my strawberry patch

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. Wake up tomorrow and be a size 12
2. Financially support my family
3. Go on a cruise again with Matt
4. Take our family to Disney World
5. Rewind time
6.Make my children stop growing
7. Pilates
8. Cook like any of the Food Network people!!!

8 Shows I Watch:

1. Lost
2. Fringe
3. American Idol
4. Grey's Anatomy
5. Private Practice
6. Say Yes to the Dress
7. So You Think You Can Dance
8. The Closer

8 Favorite Fruit:

1. Cherries (fresh)
2. bananas
3. strawberries
4. blueberries
5. blackberries
6. pears
7. plums
8. peaches

8 Places I'd Like to Travel:


1. Williamsburg (well I've been but Matt and the kids haven't!)
2. France
3. Ireland
4. Australia
5. Colorado
6. Hawaii
7. Alaska
8. Prince Edward Island
9. New Zealand

8 Places I've Lived:

1. Brockport, New York
2. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
3. South Lyon, Michigan
4. Mancelona, Michigan
5. Grand Rapids, Michigan
6. Wixom, Michigan
7. Milford, Nebraska
8. Battle Creek, Michigan

8 People I've Tagged:

I'm not even sure that eight people read this, but...

The amazing triathlon participant at My 5 Little Monkeys

The almost ready to pop any day new mommy at Mrs. Hawk

The woman with the most beautiful smile Mindy Schoeb

My sister-in-law who I know reads this (you can do it on Facebook!) Robin

My grandma or my Aunt Lisa who I suspect read this as well (you guys could do it in an e-mail!)

And I'm fresh out of people to tag :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Sorry about the removed comment. I am an idiot sometimes!! I like these lists! I will play :)