Monday, June 08, 2009

What's new in the Kurtz house....hmmm, where should I begin? How about here.....



Meet the newest member of the Kurtz family!! It's a 12 passenger van! It is so beautiful and I am still in awe that it's ours!!! Now all of our kids fit with room to spare, we can transport my brother legally, and we only have to take one vehicle when the kids have friends over. It's a huge blessing and I am so excited about it!!!

Only a day and a half left in school year...doesn't seem quite possible that the year has come and gone. Yet here we are on the brink of summer vacation. What's even scarier is that, come fall, I'll have a 5th grader, a third grader, a 2nd grader, and a full day kindergartner. Plus I hope to have Thomas in a two morning a week program. Wow.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the new car!! How exciting for you.

Misty said...

call me crazy- I love driving 15 passenger vans! This is so great! :)

Misty said...

p.s. are you doing my swap?