Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Did you ever have one of those days where you wish you could just rewind it and start all over?? That was my day today...

I had a WIC appointment this morning. So after the big kids got on the bus, I quick got Thomas and Syd ready. We loaded up into the van and the van was dead. Lovely. So I quick made a call and asked someone to come and jump the van. They showed up and, low and behold, no jumper cables. Now I'm started to lose it. She wonderfully offered to take us to the appointment and then stop and get the cables on the way back. Then my appointment took forever! Golly, I sure wish they could come up with a simpler and quicker way to get in and out of there! But we lived and got the van running and life was good. Till we went to WalMart. I had to get 2 things....2. Thomas and Syd were at each other's throats and screaming and pulling hair and it was not pretty. I left without the 2 things that I needed and drove home crying.

Now they are both napping and I am eating chocolate. The day is looking a little brighter already :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That sucks! I hate when days like that happen :) At least you have some chocolate.

Misty said...

I am sorry you are having such a rough day! Ugh. At least there's chocolate!

I tagged you, btw.