Saturday, May 30, 2009

9 days. That's all. 9 days of school left It seems like it was just yesterday that I took this......


It sure is bittersweet. I will be glad of the release of schedule and be able to have more freedom. Yet I cringe to lose the structure and schedule of it. We are already getting glimpses of what could be if we don't keep busy this summer. Lord, give me patience :)

And I need some input. We leave for camping just days after the kids get out of school and I need some help thinking of good camping meals. I usually pick things that are WAY impractical for the simplicity of camping. So any ideas? What do you guys take and make during camping trips??

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My kids were done last week! Thankfully we had a busy week but I fear the entire summer. Goo dluck keepin gyour entertained. As far a camping meals, I go nothing. Sorry :)

Mrs. Hawk said...

We do this "Hobo Pie" thing...ground beef, veggies (like corn, green beans, etc, with sliced potatoes all wrapped in tinfoil. Throw on the fire and cook. Not fast, but YUMMY!