Friday, May 15, 2009

Most of you know that my son's hair has been a slight issue for me. I have been trying to let him have it long and do his own thing. We've cut it back a few times. He has such gorgeous, thick hair....but I reached my limit. I needed him to cut it. And cut it huge. Thankfully, his two good buddies at school shaved their heads for the summer so convincing him wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. So he climbed into the barber chair, grumbling and sticking his tongue out at me. I promised him that, if he hated it, I would give him five dollars :) I am not above bribery. Here are before and after shots.....

















HE LIKES IT!!! And I adore it. He looks so much older and so mature. When we got into the van, I burst into tears. I just cannot believe how different he looks!!! What do y'all think???

3 comments:

Unknown said...

He looks a ton older and better!!! Yea that he likes it :)

Misty said...

i was totally going to say he looked older... so grown up...

Mrs. Hawk said...

I love the new hair!!! Tell him that he did good and made a good choice! :)