Sunday, May 24, 2009

It's official. Summer is here. The camper is up and has been slept in. Smores have been made and eaten. Swimming is happening on a daily basis. Corn on the cob has been purchased. And at least one of us has gotten sunburned :) Bring it on!

Last night, we all slept in the camper. This summer is different and another chapter for us as Thomas is not in the Pack and Play. He gets to sleep on one of the big kid beds. It took him a while to settle down, but then he slept great. It was so awesome to snuggle with Matt while listening to the kids giggle and whisper to each other. It made me remember how much I love camping, it just means we get to be together.

Today we are celebrating my brother. My baby brother, Joshie, is 22. 22!!!!!!!!!!! Golly, I still think he is 12. He is an amazing guy, I am so glad he is my brother.

No comments: