Thursday, July 02, 2009

And now for my second born (just a sidenote on this picture: This is her dress for my sister's wedding. I am allowing her to "grow out" her bangs....it's already driving me NUTS!! Ok, I'm done now...moving on...)






Molli....

is 8 years and 7 months old
will be a third grader in the fall
is the oldest girl in our family
she knows it :)
is the most like me, physically and otherwise
is very bossy and controlling
is a born leader
can really sing
wants to be a singer, artist, movie star and ballerina when she grows up
is VERY determined, sometimes to her detriment
is an awesome student
reads at a 6th grade level
is extremely dramatic
tends to be a follower if she's around another girl (who shall remain nameless)
is very perceptive of her world
gets insanely tan in the summer
swims like a fish
dives like a pro
is almost ready to wear a bra (AAAAAHHHHHHH!)
loves to write in her journals
loves to dress up
wants to wear high heels
has a great smile
and she makes me laugh...she's my Molli bug. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Growing out bangs would drive me insane too!! SOunds like a good girl you have there!

Mrs. Hawk said...

She sounds great! And I hope that bra thing can wait awhile. I can't imagine being in 3rd grade with a bra. :(