Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Camp is almost here! I am doing lots of laundry, packing, repacking, making lists....oh boy. But I didn't want to neglect my fourth born, she gets enough of that :) So here she is...







This is Sydney Diane.
Sydney....


is 5 years and 4 months old
will be an all day kindergartner in the fall
sucks her finger still
has the best smile
has no fear
talks VERY loudly :)
is pretty rough with her siblings
donated her gorgeous curls to Locks of Love
still loves all things Dora
loves to swim
hates time out
eats very little meat
needs LOTS of sleep to be decent
can ride a two wheeler very well
loves wearing sandals
likes to change her clothes, frequently
likes to hug
is clingy to me
is well liked by mosquitoes :)
like to play any make believe game as long as her name is Mermaidia :)
LOVES High School Musical
renames her stuffed animals daily
today her two favorite are Troy and Gabriella
loves to sing
loves to play the Wii
is learning things on the computer as fast as I am
is my Boo, forever and always :)

2 comments:

Misty said...

awe!

Mrs. Hawk said...

That's so cool that she donated her hair! (Can you tell that I am catching up on blogs...reading yours today!)