Wednesday, July 08, 2009

I've been away from blogging for a while. Noah was with us for a few days while my mom and dad were away. We slept out in the camper which is always fun. Plus it's been nice and cool in the evening which makes it that much more comfortable. The countdown for camp has begun, the kids are so excited to go up north and make lots of new friends. I can't wait to reconnect with some old friends and have my kids experience the camp of my youth!! 9 days :)

And now, my next child....








This is Emma Jane
Emma is....

7 years and 3 months old
will be a second grader in the fall
LOVES to read, every time I turn around her nose is in a book!!
has a very "grown up" mind
says the FUNNIEST stuff
has an interesting taste in clothing
has quite the temper
is the best diver amongst my kids
has a great imagination
likes to play on her own
is a devoted friend
has the best laugh
teeters back and forth between tomboy and girly girl
is not the most patient girl :)
is very affectionate
HATES doing the dishes
loves having her hair brushed (NOT!!!)
can't wait to be a second grader
cares deeply about taking care of our planet
loves to ride her bike
answers to my nickname for her "Emma Fred" :)
She cracks me up!!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Hawk said...

"Emma Fred" where did that come from?