Monday, July 27, 2009

We are home from camp!!! There are a million loads of laundry to do and a house to clean but I wanted to finish my kid posts!



This is Thomas Michael...
Thomas is...

2 years and 10 months old
will be going to preschool in the fall
can sing all of "Dancing Queen" by Abba
Can't sing ABC's :)
loves to dance
loves Matchbox cars and monster trucks
loves to take baths
hates being "bossed" by Sydney
loves to swim
is terrified of people in animal costumes
hates carousels
loves to be outside
discovered he LOVES camping
could swing in a swing for HOURS
prefers dogs to cats
thinks Jonah is the coolest person ever
loves brushing his teeth
has the best smile
my cuddle bug
tolerates being dressed up by his big sisters
likes to have his picture taken
FINALLY uses the potty for everything!
loves his big boy unders
and is my sweet baby boy!!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Hawk said...

I can't believe that he's two!! Didn't you just have him? :)