Thursday, January 01, 2009

So long 2008!

Where did you begin 2008?
At Ken and Robin's house with some really gross champagne....sorry guys!

What was your status by Valentines Day?
Happily married

Were you in school anytime this year?
No, thank goodness

Did you have to do something you didn't want to?
I'm sure I did

Did you go to the hospital?
Yes, several times

Did you have any encounters with the police?
I did get pulled over once, no ticket though

Where did you go on vacation?
We went to Indianapolis, Camping, and to North Carolina

What did you purchase that was over $100?
My lap top, and my Kitchen Aid

Did you know anybody who got married?
Yes, both my brother and my sister!

Did you know anybody who passed away?
Yes

Did you move anywhere?
NO! I hate moving!

What sporting events did you attend?
The girl's soccer games

What concerts/shows did you go to?:
School concerts and Jonah's Boychoir concert

Describe your birthday....
Kind of a nothing day...

What is the ONE thing you thought you would not do, but did, in 2008?
I didn't think I would buy Guitar Hero :)

What has been your favorite moments?
Being away with my family, those memories are the best!

Any new additions to your family?
LOL...no

What was your best month?
July

Who has been your best drinking buddy?
Mindy, Girl's Night Out baby!

Made new friends?
Yes

Favorite night out?
Our trip to KZoo with Tim and Mindy was memorable :) hehe

Other than home, where did you spend most of your time?
My mom's? Probably the pool....

Have you lost any friends this year?
Not that I know of

Change your hairstyle?
yes

Have any car accidents?
No

How old did you turn this year?
29

Do you have a New Years resolution?
Of course, who doesn't?

Do anything embarrassing?
LOL, if you know me, you know the answer is OF COURSE! The spider in my pants story was probably the worst!

Buy anything new from eBay?
Heck yes! Love Ebay!

Get married or divorced?
Nope

Been snowboarding?
No

Did you get sick this year?
Yes, UGH! Threw up for the first time in 7 years!!!

Are you happy to see 2008 go?
It's always nice to start over

Been naughty or nice?
I'm never naughty :)

What are you looking forward to most in 2009?
MY CRUISE!!!

1 comment:

Misty said...

great MeMe... you went through pregnancies without throwing up? you ARE quite a gal!

Happy New Years, my friend...