Saturday, January 17, 2009

I am depressed. It's snowing...AGAIN! This is why I moved away from up north. I couldn't handle all the snow. And this is not typical for this area. But I am tired of the three feet of snow and the -26 degree windchills. So since I have nothing to say except whine about my life, here's another meme.....


The Idea is to randomly choose one of your friends who's name starts with each letter of the alphabet and answer the question about them: Choose the friend BEFORE you read the question, and then tag your friends...Try to use the opposite sex as much as possible.

A is for Amber
How long have you known this person?
3 years, but she's been my sister-in-law for only 9 months

B is for Brody!!
Would you ever kiss this person?
I give him lots of kisses when I see him, even though he's furry :)

C is for Carol
Would you die for this person?
I would, she's my favoritest aunt

D is for Dad
Have you ever slept with this person?
Probably once in my young life...

E is for Emma Jane
Do you know this persons birthday?
LOL, I hope so since I was there giving birth to her!


F for Frank
When was the last time you saw this person?
At my Aunt Barb's funeral, years ago

G is for Grandma
Do you think this person is hot?
LOL, totally hot as far as Grandma's go


H is for Hubbard as in Mindy
Do you think this person is sexy?
Absolutely :)

I is for Ian Michael
Do you know this persons favorite color?
Army green?

J is for Jonah
What is the funniest thing this person has ever said?
When he was little he couldn't say "watch a movie" Instead he would say, "Wamoppie?"

K is for Kimmy
What is a fun memory you have had with this person:
Dragging her out the day after Thanksgiving for shopping, I think she was sleeping the whole time!


L is for Lisa Bower
When was the last time you saw this person?
This past May, she was here for my brother's wedding

M is for Matt
Are you related to this person?
I am, he is my soul mate, my best friend, and husband

N is for Noah
How do you know this person?
He's my wonderful, sweet, caring baby brother

O is for Oprah (sorry it was all I could think of!)
Would you marry this person if they asked?
That would be a no

P is for Phil Blankenbaker
Would you live with this person?
Well, my husband might not approve and since I haven't seen him since I was 13...probably not

Q is for Quinn
Does this person know you well?
No

R is for Rachael Lovell
Would you kiss this person?
Maybe, she's pretty sweet

S is for for Sydney Diane
Have you ever flirted with this person?
Nah, but I like to give her lots of kisses when I can catch her!

T is for Thomas
Do you love this person?
With all my heart

U is for Ursula
Are you related to this person?
Nope.

V is for Victoria Hoekstra
Do you know this persons boyfriend or girlfriend?
She's married, so yes, I do know him and he's a great brother-in-law

W is for White as in Dr. White
Would you sleep with this person?
NO

X is for Xavier
Ever went and saw this person in the hospital?
Can't say that I have.

Y I have no Y
Do you think this person is sweet?


Z is for Lisa Zinn
When was the last time you saw this person?
It has been a while...wondering if we will ever see her again :(

No comments: