Monday, January 19, 2009

I've been wanting to do this for some time, but never really had anything to say...until today of course :) I found it at MckMama's blog SO hold on to your hats for......



OK, so this morning, in a huge bout of laziness, I certainly DID NOT throw a sweatshirt over my pajama shirt, no bra and go to the store. NO way!

Then, at the afore mentioned store, there's no way that, when Jonah dropped a huge glass jar of spaghetti sauce, I ran from the aisle as quickly as possible so no one would know it was my child! I could never do such a thing.

And how on earth could I have bought my screaming two year old a toy just so he would be quiet while I was shopping?? What kind of person does that? Not me!

I would never look at my second daughter and tell her she must be an alien because of the funny things she says, never would those words leave my mouth!

And lastly, I did not toss everything from my living room and kitchen into my bedroom and shut the door because I knew someone was stopping over. I couldn't do such a terrible thing!

This was very fun and therapeutic...join in the fun!!

No comments: