Tuesday, January 13, 2009


For TODAY January, 13th...






Outside my window... is so much snow....I can hardly believe it!!

I am thinking...that I'd really love a nap!

I am thankful for...my crockpot! I know we'll have a yummy dinner and there's hardly any prep work!

From the kitchen...a pork roast is roasting and maybe I'll get some cookies done

I am wearing...my favoritest jeans and a t-shirt

I am creating...this post which seriously is all I can manage

I am going...to attempt to pick up when Thomas goes down for his nap

I am reading...The Shack

I am hoping...that the snow goes away soon

I am hearing...Yo Gabba Gabba which I HATE and Thomas loves!

Around the house..I finally got the kids to sort through their toys and felt awesome to pass those onto another family!

One of my favorite things...at the moment, it's my Bath and Body works sugar scrub...feels so great!

A few plans for the rest of the week:Friday we are headed to Jungle Joe's with our friends. It's a huge, indoor inflatable playground. So much fun!

Here is picture thought I am sharing...when winter gets to you, just pack yourself to somewhere else!





Want to do this on your blog? Go here

1 comment:

Misty said...

i ran into this monday carnival so many times last year and it never occurred to me to do it... Suddenly the simplicity of it, (and wanted to have my life simplified) romanticized me.