Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Well all I can say is UGH. I cannot remember a time when I have been this sick. It started Saturday night and I have been miserable on and off since. A fever, chills, aches...oh my word. What a nightmare. And of course, with me sick, life is sort of on hold. There's dishes and laundry abounding and even though Matt is doing his best, it's all I can do to not weep with how overwhelmed I feel. It's absolutely debilitating for me to be sick.....

Ok enough pity partying....I will survive and come out the other side of this. :) Now I must go take more Tylenol....

3 comments:

Misty said...

I think you shall not even recover until you've had quality time with Edward...
I think it's the cure...

Mandi said...

Oh I KNOW!!!! I'm devastated that I must wait a week...I'm re-reading all of them to help speed my recovery!

Shauna said...

I am new here! What a great blog :)