Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It's time...it's time to pull myself out of the dumps and smile. I am so completely blessed. So, in an effort to focus on the positive, I'm going to list things that I have to be thankful for, using the letters of the alphabet (Sydney is helping me, we're trying to conquer letter recognition!)

A - Afghan that my grandma made me....I'll cherish it always
B- Bread, it has gotten us through many a lean time, PBJ's rock!
C- Cullens - especially Edward....so thankful that I got a chance to know them :)
D- Dogs, our dogs, Bo and Chunky. I love them...even though Bo runs away and almost gets hit by cars and even though Chunky is somewhat psychotic...I adore them.
E- Emma Jane, my deeply thoughtful, tender hearted girl.
F- Friends, my dearest girlfriend Mindy...don't know what I'd do without her.
G- Gas, IT'S SO CHEAP!!!
H- Husband, my adoring husband Matthew....I love him with all my heart.
I- Ice cream. Enough said.
J- Jonah, my sensitive, frustrating, smelly, beautiful son
K- Kin, my family is so important to me
L- Leaves, they are so beautiful....until I have to rake them
M- Molli, my brillant, emotional, determined daughter
N- Nap time - such a bright spot in my day!
O- Old things, I kind of old fashioned
P- Pigtails - I love putting them in my girl's hair
Q- something that starts with q that I am thankful for....hmmmm
R- Robin- my great sister-in-law, my chatting buddy!
S- Sydney, my clingy, funny, devoted girl
T- Thomas, my adorable, hilarious, trouble making boy
U- Umbrellas? (Syd's suggestion) They do keep you dry...
V- Vacations - such a great way to make memories!
W- Water, specifically hot water...I adore it!
X- x?
Y- Yarn...I have forgotten how much I love knitting
Z- Zippers....they hold in so much :)


There you have it....

As if that weren't enough to make me smile, Matt and I watched the 101 most unforgettable SNL moments tonight and my favorite two made the top 10...













What a hilarious way to end the evening!

2 comments:

Anna B said...

How about "Quiet" I actually don't get much of it but when I do I enjoy it. Hope you start feeling better.

Unknown said...

I really like this idea! I may have to look into doing this.

Those are my favortie clips too -- especially the cow bell one! i am laughing just htinking about it :)