Thursday, November 06, 2008

Have you ever had one of those times where you knew what you HAD to do, but to do it took complete trust that God would provide? I find myself there this week. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt what I must do... and yet, I am panicked not knowing the outcome. Why is it so hard to believe that God knows best? That He loves us and provides for us? "See how He dresses the lilies of the field and feeds the birds of the air..."

Hmmm, where to go from there??

I cannot upload any pictures which is distressing me. I have some really great shots from Halloween and from our time with Noah. Maybe I'll try again today.

But my goal for today....I MUST FIND MY HOUSE! Lordy, I can't tell ya how behind I am! I don't know if it's because Noah is here this week, or that I started my "life change" eating thing, or what. But it's disaster!!! Sydney had to go to school this morning with the big kids as they only have a half day so it's just me and Thomas. Hopefully I can distract him so I can kick butt on it!

3 comments:

Anna B said...

Wow that was deep. I'm needing more info on this life changing eating thing.

Unknown said...

Take the leap -- it will all work out. (that is unless it is to stop blogging and then I would have to tell you to ignore the feeling :P)

Good luck find your house. I have been searching for a couple weeks now -- I think I may have found it :)

Misty said...

I am recently on the search for mine as well... it's amazing what three people and two dogs can bury.

So, I was at mindy's blog... Can I have your tomato soup recipe?