Friday, November 21, 2008

So sad

I knew this day was coming...just knew it. I just thought I would handle it better. After all, it's been two years...

My little Thomas man has gorgeous hair....it's just beautiful. Long and curly. We've never cut it in his two years of life. Not even a trim. However, this past week he was called a girl 5 times....so I knew...it was time.

Matt got him all set up and I took a deep breath and made the first cut....and promptly burst into tears. Thomas took it all in stride, reassuring me with, "I cute Mama." So I got it all done. He looks....like a little boy...WAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Take a peek...









The before pictures


































The after shots







2 comments:

kelli said...

It's a amazing how a haircut can change a baby into a big boy. He looks so cute.

Unknown said...

WHy is it that the boys always get the long beautiful curls?

He looks so big and grown up!! I would have cried too :)