Sunday, November 16, 2008

I have a fever so I thought I'd put this on here....


Hi, my name is: Mandi

Never in my life have I been: on my own

The one person who can drive me nuts is: Matt :) But I love him still

High school was: such a tangled web of boyfriends and silly cheerleaders

When I'm nervous: I have to pee or giggle

The last time I cried was: last night when my fever was high and I felt awful

If I were to get married right now my maid of honor would be: Mindy of course

My hair is: so messy, that's what staying in bed all day will do

When I was 10:I got my period

Last Christmas: my kids got SOOO many gifts that they got tired of opening them...sad....

I should be: resting and reading with the kids

When I look down I see: dirty dishes.

The happiest recent event was: having Noah here

If I were a character on "The Office" I'd be: I have no idea, I've never watched it

By this time next year: I desperately hope Thomas is potty trained!

My current gripe is: Christmas is coming way too fast!

I have a hard time understanding: people who can't handle their lives...SUCK IT UP!

There's this girl I know that: loves others, has such a kind heart, is extremely profound and is my second oldest daughter

You know I like you when: I remember things you've talked about

If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: Matt, then my mom, then Mindy

Take my advice: having five kids isn't for everyone, but we love it

Something that I really want to buy is: a new camera

If you visited the place I was born: it's still a functional hospital, my cousin actually is a nurse there

I plan to visit: Cozumel, Belize City and Grand Stirrup Cay on MY CRUISE!!!

If you spend the night at my house: You will not get to sleep in, my kids are up at dawn

I'd stop my wedding if: I felt that the timing was wrong or there were doubts

The world could do without: hatred

I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: be naked in front of people

Most recent thing I've bought myself: a new shirt for pictures

Most recent thing someone else bought me: Nothing.

My favorite blonde is: My girls and Thomas.

My favorite brunette is: my mom

My middle name is: Leigh

This morning I: I slept in.

The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: huh?

Once, at a bar: I sang karaoke...and WON!

Last night I was: staying up WAY too late playing cards with Tim and Mindy

There's this guy I know who: loves me enough to send me to bed and take care of the kids

I don't know: why it's so hard to eat well

A better name for me would be: Sam

Tomorrow I am: digging out from the weekend and it's GIRL'S NIGHT OUT!

Tonight I am: keeping my fever down and snuggling with Matt

My birthday is: 4 days after my husband's which means I have to share it...UGH

What I really wanted for Valentine's Day was: roses and I got them

I can sing: yes, yes I can

I like a guy named: Edward....that's not a secret :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

First of all feel better soon!! Second, love this post. i amy have to steal it when I am not coming up with anything to blog about! I feel like I have to pee too when I am nervous! HATE that!