Sunday, February 12, 2006

Weekend Update and Prayer request

Lots going on at the Kurtz plantation.....

This Friday was Molli's Valentine "family" dance. They must call it a "family" dance as most of the kids in her school don't have fathers. So Matt, Jonah, Molli and I got dressed up and went. It was a blast. Imagine 200 4 year olds dancing.....hilarious. I, of course, didn't manage to get a shot of the four of us together....but they took one there. I'm just waiting to get it back, But here's one of Jonah and Molli before we left....
















Aren't they cute???

Now on to my prayer request. My baby brother Noah is having surgery tomorrow. He has Cerebral Palsy and can't walk. He's having surgery to cut some of the hamstrings and tendons in his knees and ankles to hopefully improve his legs. PLEASE be in prayer tomorrow morning as he goes in for surgery. My mom is worried, he can't communicate very well and she has NO idea how he's feeling about all this. He's a very independent boy and he will have to be in full leg casts for an unknown amount of time. So please be thinking about that tomorrow and I will update when I can.

3 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

the party sounds pretty fun...4 year olds can get thier groove on;)

sorry about your brother, i will say a little prayer for him...i hope the surgery works..

hows that baby coming?

:)

Misty said...

well... praying for noah... update as soon as you know! :)
the picture is beautiful, she looked lovely for her dance!

Felecia said...

I'm anxious for you and your family. How did everything go for Noah?