Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Thanks to all of you for your prayers and thoughts yesterday for Noah. He came through the surgery great. He was supposed to be in full leg casts for an unknown amount of time, but they just put leg immobilizers on him (braces, basically). So that was a HUGE praise. Molli, Emma, and I spent the whole day at the hospital yesterday with my parents and grandparents and my sister. Yes, the Waltons go to the hospital as well!! It was an exhausting day, but worth it to be there when he woke up. I spoke to my mom this morning and he was doing ok. She can tell he's in some pain. They were waiting to see the doc so he can give them a better estimate of how he's doing and when they can come home. So please continue to pray for a quick healing time for him as well as understanding and patience for him and my parents!

A few of you have asked how the baby is.....As far as I can tell, he's fine! I see the nurse tomorrow to be asked five million questions and give lots of blood. I'm anxious to see the doctor, I think it'll feel more real then. September still feels like years away!!! Thanks again you guys for your thoughts...Means a lot to me!!

2 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

so glad all went well..hope he heals fast..poor guy..

oh..will you get to hear the hearbeat tommorw??..so exciting;)

Felecia said...

Thanks so much for the update; it had been in the back of my mind. I hope he continues to do so well!

...and you! Sounds as if you're doing great too - hope you have fun at the doc!