Wednesday, February 01, 2006

So most of you have cleverly deduced that I am pregnant :) Indeed, it's true. And yes...Again. And yes, five children. I know, this rocks some of your worlds. But we are thrilled.....Jonah is so excited, it's almost all he can talk about. Besides his birthday which is soon. The kids are all convinced that it must be a boy, Jonah in particular who won't even discuss the fact that it could just as easily be a girl :) I'm feeling pretty good, starting to feel a little tired during the day, but thank the Lord, it's not too much!!!

I started blogging a year ago...wow. I remember getting something from Amy saying that she had started something called a blog. I had heard of blogs, my missionary friend had one. But I thought they were very sophisticated and only for people overseas to use. I decided to scope it out. It looked like fun so I dove in. What a year it has been. I found Mindy again after being out of touch for years and found many kindred spirits along the way. I must say, it's so cool to go back and see where you've been, what's changed.....awesome. I don't know how many posts I've made..Maybe I'll count later!

Well time to get dressed...

10 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

well I for one am very happy for you...I hope you have a boy..

God forbid I ever get pregant again I want a boy..and I want to name him Jack..haha

hopefully you wont get morning sickness..i hate that..

thats funny your son says it has to be a boy..i remeber when i had baby spawn my son said, it must be some kind of mistake becuase he asked for a little brother..haha

Mandi said...

Well Jonah has lived through three sisters......it's time for a boy, don't ya think????

I love the name Jack!

eyes_only4him said...

my son thinks its time for a brother too..i tell him think again.

well you can borrow jack if ya want...hahaha

not sure what it is about that name, but I would have a baby just so I could name it that..my luck it would be a girl;)

Melis said...

Congratulations!!! I'm thrilled for ya'll!

Mandi said...

Christina - my luck too, really praying for a boy this time! And we already have a boy name but thanks for the copyright, LOL!

Melis - Thanks!!!

Misty said...

well, i am quite glad, my friend, that you embarked upon this blogging journey. :) you, mandi, are a jewel...
(sending up prayers on behalf of jonah, that it's a boy to help restore a little balance :) )

kelli said...

Mandi, Congratulations!!! How much fun will it be around your house. You know you have to have one more after this so you can be the Brady Bunch.

What is your boy name? Or is it a secret? Will you find out or do you want to wait? How awesome to be blessed with such a large family. I'm a little envious. I would love to have another one...in theory. But when I really think about it...I'm not sure I'm up to it anymore. Kelli

Mandi said...

Misty - You are so sweet, I've never been called a jewel before....thanks :)

Kelli - It is going to be jumping around here, that is for sure.

Our boy name is Thomas Michael which is my grandpa's name....and YES we are SO finding out. I could NEVER wait till the end!!!

True_Floridian Momma said...

Wow, Congratulations!!!!
That's awesome, I'm so happy for you..........

Mandi said...

MICHELLE RIMSHAS!!?!!!!!!! OH MY WORD!!!!! I cannot believe it!! I am in so much shock right now!!! I cannot believe you found me!!!! Holy cow........do you have e-mail?????????