Sunday, February 05, 2006

Weekend is closing...darn. Sometimes I wish weekends would last forever, other times, I cannot wait for them to be over. We got snow this weekend which crushed my dreams that maybe we would go through the rest of the season with grass showing. Ah well.

I'm still feeling pretty good. Some days, I feel more tired than others, but I seriously cannot complain. The kids ask EVERY day about the baby. I pick Jonah up from school and he says, without fail, "Baby come yet?" *sigh* We REALLY should have waited to tell them! Jonah informed me yesterday that he "hates" the boy name we have picked out. "I'm picking a different name," he said. I informed him that Daddy and I get to pick the baby's name and that is the one we have chosen. I then tell him that if he'd like to think of a nickname for the baby, that would be fine. He walks away, thinking deeply. He comes back in a while and says, "I'm going to call him Buddy." Ok then.....

Well off to finish the chicken wings and put my football shirt on....GO STEELERS!!!!

2 comments:

Melis said...

I'm so glad that my kids were too old with my last pregnancies, and too young with my second to ever have had to deal with those daily questions... especially into those last couple months! LOL G'luck with that! :)

Felecia said...

I love watching the way children respond to such an abstract thing - both with the name selection process and the whole idea of a human in mommy's belly. It's got to be hard to wrap their minds around!