Thursday, February 16, 2006

I need help and prayers. The second month has started with a bang. Every day I am increasingly tired and nauseous. This happens every time, I was in denial about it this time. And yet here we are. My house.....oh my house. Now most of you know or have figured out that I am not Martha Stewart or little Susie Homemaker. But I do try and keep my house picked up. My house is disgusting. I have not been able to clean for a week. Every dish we own is dirty and don't even get me started on the laundry. I wake up every morning and burst into tears because I just can't do anything. By the time I get Jonah and Molli dressed and off to school, I can barely move. My husband is frustrated and rightly so. I just don't know what to do. We can't go another month like this.......

I was going to take pics, but I cannot let you all see how absolutely horrible it is. So please pray for me....I need some supernatural strength.

2 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

oh poor Mandi..

I sure hope that maybe after you hit the 3 month mark you will feel better..it seems like the first three months and the lsat 3 months are the worst..

dont worry bout the house...just wash the dishes as you need them..haha

I know when I was pregant I felt the worst at this point, and you wonder why because your hardly pregant yet..but your hormones and your feelings are all outta wack..you get tired alot, and maybe a bit crabby..

dont worry though..I hope it will pass soon..lets see..only 8 more months to go..haha

Iw ould come help you out if I could;)

Felecia said...

Your husband will take back all of his frusturation when he sees you "nesting" in another 6 months.

I know it seems like you're at the bottom of a very steep climb, but just take things ONE DAY AT A TIME.

Soak up your family of five as it currently stands and urge those little cherubs to help out extra for mommy whose tired from growing a baby. You'll be suprised to see how much they're capable of - Elliott (my 7 yr old) wants to know hot to work the washer/dryer already...!

Hang in there!