Friday, September 12, 2008

Thanks for the great advice and confidence everyone has sent my way. I finally calmed down and was able to get some better details from Jonah and set the record straight. I think the teacher was fairly understanding and will leave Jonah in his Wolverine gear alone :)





On to happier things....





Today my baby boy is 2...WAAAHHHHHH! I cannot imagine that 2 whole years have passed. He is proudly telling people that he is"choo". I get teary thinking about it....here he was on that beautiful early morning two years ago...








This is one of my most favorite pictures ever. Jonah gazing in complete amazement that he finally had his baby brother.













I cried when he came...not because it hurt or was tough...although those were true. But, when they placed this little man into my arms, I knew he'd never meet his namesake. I kissed his beautiful face while my eyes welled up and whispered, "Here he is, Grandpa, a little Thomas Michael."







And here is our sweet boy now, 2 years old and still such a joy




No comments: