Thursday, September 04, 2008

I stole this from My five little monkeys. There's just nothing better to blog about at the moment!



I am a mom. I can't imagine my life as anything else.

I miss college life. I miss not worrying about anything and staying up late with the best roommate ever.

I think therefore I am. Wasn't that deep?

I know that God loves me, no matter what.

I want Diet Pepsi Max. Desperately.

I have a mini van. And proud of it. In fact we are trading up for a 12 passenger.

I search for children's shoes....ALL THE TIME!

I wish I had a chef.

I hate when people have to come to a complete stop before turning right...grrrr....

I am scared of bugs...I loathe them.

I fear that God will ask me to do something that I just can't do.

I always call my friend. Seriously, we talk several times a day. About nothing.

I love my husband. God's great gift to me.

I feel that houses should be self cleaning...I mean seriously.

I hear Thomas and Sydney wrestling under the covers and the Food Network.

I smell rain...it's gloriously raining.

I don't always remember presents for teachers or bus drivers. How lame is that?

I wonder what tomorrow will hold?

I care about my kid's future...how do I help them to become children who have a passion for the Lord and can change the world????

I regret when I lose my temper...no one deserves that.

I am not going to be able to stick to our new schedule!

I believe in fairies....no not really...but I love that line from the new Peter Pan.."I do belive in fairies, I do, I do!"

I dance a lot....it embarrasses my family. Especially in the grocery store.

I sing constantly....music is transcendent.

I write notes to my kids every day to put in their lunches.

I win the award for worst use of time! I'm such a slacker!

I lose my temper with Emma when she has to run in the house AGAIN as we are trying to leave!

I never want to be a mom who can't keep up with her kids!

I listen to a lot of musicals...I adore them.

I can usually be found at the computer, sadly :)

I read often...except I lose whole days doing so!

I am happy when I'm surrounded by family.

A secret that no one knows about me is I like Webkinz. I even got the manatee one for my birthday.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea you played!!! It is a pretyy fun meme to do. Some of those I had a hard time answering. I love the ones about searching for childrens shoes and kids going back in the hosue when we are trying to leave. Ha ha!!

Anna B said...

I'm so glad I checked your blog out and got to know you a little. We actually have a lot in commomn. I'm a HUGE musical nerd and lose my temper ALL the time. Duh we have 5 kids. Thanks for checking out my blog.