Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Baby Kurtz













So here he is ("he" being wishful thinking, we can't tell yet) I was really nervous going in. I was so worried that I would get there and they would tell me that the baby's heart wasn't beating or something awful. So imagine my relief as she turned the screen towards me and there he was, kicking his tiny legs and swinging his arms. Even though this is my fifth pregnancy it is still miraculous to me to see that little person in there, growing and forming. What a cool God we have!! I'm right on schedule, 10 weeks today. Thanks for the prayers for strength......Monday I finally found the kitchen! Praise the Lord! Now, if I could just find the laundry......

Not much else to report.....More later!

6 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

aww, he looks just like you mandi..

you or a lil peanut..not sure..haha

very nice..glad everything is going well;)

kelli said...

How fun!! I remember those days. I am a bit envious!

Amy M. said...

We are all so happy for you Mandi! Glad that the first appt. went so well! Very cute ultrasound pic...none of my first ones ever came out that clear!!

Melis said...

Ok, now how are you going to explain to your hubby that you've had an affair with Mr. Peanut???? The resemblance is undenyable!! LOL Fantastic pic you got! I just love ultrasounds! Congrats again!

Felecia said...

Thank you so much for sharing baby's first photo! (and yes, it really did come out clear!) Seems like just a day or two ago you were notifying us of your pregnancy and now you're under 2 weeks away from your 2nd trimester! Wow; be sure to soak it all up (for me too)!

Mrs. Hawk said...

Maybe this is in bad taste, but right under where it says "Baby" I see the Batman symbol - maybe that means you are having a boy! Being that I am not a mom, I really can't read ultrasound pics :). I'm kinda like "Rachel" on Friends :). But I am excited for you and that things are beginning to get better for you!:)